How To Add Your Truman Custom Signature For Mac OS X
- From the Mail menu, choose Preferences.
- Click on the Signatures tab.
- Click on your email account in the left pane. If you have multiple accounts set up, make sure you select your Truman account.
- Click the + button under the middle pane and give your signature a name.
- Delete the default text in the right pane, then paste in the text you copied from the Truman Custom Signature Form. You will probably see a question mark instead of the Truman logo – this is okay and will not show up in the actual email.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Your custom signature should now show up when you send a new message.