How To Add Your Truman Custom Signature In Outlook 2013 or 2016
- Create a new email message.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, choose Signature > Signatures.
- Under Select signature to edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature.
- Under Choose default signature, set the following options for your signature:
- In the E-mail account list, choose an email account to associate with the signature. You can have different signatures for each email account.
- In the New messages list, choose the signature that you want to be added automatically to all new email messages. If you don’t want to auto sign your new email messages, accept the default option of (none).
- In the Replies/forwards list, choose the signature that you want to be added automatically (auto sign) when you reply to or forward messages. Otherwise, accept the default option of (none).
- Paste the text you copied from the Truman Custom Signature Form into the editor at the bottom then choose OK.
Create Truman Custom Signature