University Logo (Primary Logo)
When using Truman State University’s official logo, you should follow the established standards to ensure consistency for all logo usage.
- All uses of any Truman State University logo require approval of the artwork and samples.
- Logos must be used as described in the guidelines below. No modification or colors, proportion or verbiage are allowed.
Guidelines for Using the Primary Logo
The “T” and the words “Truman State University” make up the University logo.
- The “T” Logo should never be used as a stand-alone identity element on any marketing material or piece of collateral.
- The “T” should not be used as part of a word to replace an existing “t” in the word.
- To properly communicate the Truman brand, the “T” must always be supported by an additional identity element, such as our Primary Logo or Wordmark, or accompanied by “Truman State University.”
- Embroidery and merchandise applications: Truman Primary Logo should be reduced no smaller than 2” high.
- Digital and print applications that provide size restrictions: “T” Logo should be used and reduced no smaller than 26 pts high.
Pantone: 2607 C
C:82 M:100 Y: 18 K:12
R:81 G:12 B:118
Hurme Geometric Sans Bold is used for our Primary Wordmark and Unit Signatures. It can also be used along side Nexa.
Have questions or need to request a digital file?
Contact Teresa Wheeler, Publications Office