Guidelines for Using the Primary Logo
The “T” and the words “Truman State University” make up the University logo.
- The elements of the University logo must always be used together as a unit.
- The “T” Logo should never be used as a stand-alone identity element on any marketing material or piece of collateral.
- To properly communicate the Truman brand, the “T” must always be supported by an additional identity element, such as our Primary Logo or Wordmark, or accompanied by “Truman State University.”
- Embroidery and merchandise applications: Truman Primary Logo should be reduced no smaller than 2” high.
- Digital and print applications that provide size restrictions: “T” Logo should be used and reduced no smaller than 26 pts high.
Pantone: 2607 C
C:82 M:100 Y: 18 K:12
R:81 G:12 B:118
Hurme Geometric Sans Bold is used for our Primary Wordmark and Unit Signatures. It can also be used along side Nexa.
Have questions or need to request a digital file?
Contact Teresa Wheeler, Publications Office